Saturday 9 February 2013

Back In 2013

So here I am in 2013 post Mayan Doomsday. As far as proposed doomsday events go that was a total flop. All humanity did was invade some poor unfortunate village and France. Life still ticks on as usual. I guess we should find that comforting in some way. 

As promised I have returned from the netherworld of procrastination to fulfill my promise of reinstating the blog. It is like Bruce Wayne returning to the bat cave but not nearly as glamorous and with far fewer gadgets and cool stuff. Simple and understated.

I have come to realize that this strange thing we call blogging actually does take a lot of work to keep up. Especially coming up with good content, which will be my mission for the year. It is all well and dandy to put up stuff relevant to your life, but the real trick is putting something up that will be relevant to someone else. I hope to be someone who can do the latter rather than just someone else littering the internet with word spam.

Hold onto your keyboards, mice, tablets, and phones, because here we go 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment