Saturday 14 April 2012

So it begins...


For now I will leave you with my first posts and leave my mind and work at the mercy of the internet (some people might say this is the worst place to leave your mind exposed). I think of poetry as one of the most intimate ways you can see and know a person. Ultimately this blog is meant to be an expression of humanity and the experience of living in the world. On my quest to understand my fellow man and the world we live in I hope to shed light on the experiences and themes that don't always have words or ways to describe them. Lofty goals, but the attempt is always worthwhile. Life is complicated, messy, ugly, beautiful and bewildering so this should be interesting. Hold on to your hats, braces, dentures, iPads, Kindles or other assorted items. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment